In this day and age where we apparently can’t manage without foreign workers. Where we can’t find enough workers for the fish processing plants. Where we are up in arms because of the cuts to the employment insurance programs. Where working at these more menial tasks are just not suitable, we are above such lowly work. Oh dear life is so had on welfare recipients. Perhaps if we don’t soon decide we are not too good to pack fish, dig potato’s or clean toilets, we might end up in the toilet!!!!
Points to Ponder!!!!!!
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by
legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another
person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that
the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not
have to work, because the other half is going to take care
of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does
no good to work because somebody else is going to get
what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of a
Food for thought Eh!!!
God Bless and keep reading