Please note – there is only one Old Fart in this photo, he is in the middle the two beautiful ladies are just sweet smelling young farts.
- Old Farts are easy to spot at sporting events; during the playing of the National Anthem. Old Farts remove their caps and stand at attention and sing without embarrassment. They know the words and believe in them.
- Old Farts remember World War II, Pearl Harbour, Guadalcanal, Normandy and Hitler. They remember the Atomic Age, the Korean War, The Cold War, the Jet Age and the Moon Landing. They remember the 50 plus Peace keeping Missions from 1945 to 2005, not to mention Vietnam.
- If you bump into an Old Fart on the pavement they will apologize. If you pass an Old Fart on the street, he will nod or tip his cap to a lady. Old Farts trust strangers and are courtly to women.
- Old Farts hold the door for the next person and always, when walking, make certain the lady is on the inside for protection.
- Old Farts get embarrassed if someone curses in front of women and children and they don’t like any filth or dirty language on TV or in movies.
- Old Farts have moral courage and personal integrity. They seldom brag unless it’s about their children or grandchildren.
- It’s the Old Farts who know our great country is protected, not by politicians, but by the young men and women in the military serving their country.This country needs Old Farts with their work ethic, sense of responsibility, pride in their country and decent values..We need them now more than ever.
Thank God for Old Farts!
- God Bless and keep reading
Well said. I’m married to an old Mr. F. Thank you for the smiles!
You are very welcome