Red Like Me is alive and well in spite of the Liberal Movement Party
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one and all, Follow Red Like Me for the rest of the story in corrupted politics of PEI and Canada. While there is always another way of looking at things, “Simply do not look at them at all”, the circumstances demand informative insight and truth is lacking in media.
Upcoming Analysis from Red Like Me
- Wade Maclauchlan the Premier of PEI, Minister of Justice, Minister of Aboriginal Affairs, Minister of Francophone Affairs has now taken over the Departments of Health and Finance. While fairy tale Premier Maclauchlan met with the National and Provincial leaders of Finance for Canada the PEI Minister of Health Robbie Henderson was at a race track and Minister of Finance PEI Al Roach was wandering around Kilmuir PEI, twiddling his thumbs.
- Ignore the Plebiscite, Maclauchlan talks about long roads in all of his delays to democracy. All of his imagined roads lead nowhere for the Public. Delay, deny and ignore are the three principles of Maclauchlan government. Wade is worse than Robert Ghiz and this is blatantly obvious to even the dyed in the wool Liberal ‘Sheep’ of PEI
- E Gaming ended Robert Ghiz’ political career, now it will serve to end Maclauchlans and perhaps Liberals in PEI.
- McInness Cooper law firm are not out of the woods yet, just watch.
- Spencer ‘Spanky’ Campbell will have a very tough year in 2017.
- Skills PEI is a broker for partisan Liberal intentions and has been hijacked by The PEI Newcomers Association.
Red Like Me is followed by many and supported by few, the efforts will continue and we ask for continuing support. The tipping point of PEI corruption and coverup in PEI is nearer.
God Bless and Merry Christmas. Bah Humbug